Thursday, April 30, 2009

Body Odor

I'm not a terribly sweaty person, but this Arizona heat tends to bring out the worst in my apocrine sweat glands. In short, I have begun to stink. As we were getting in the car to go to church, I realized I didn't put on deodorant, so Tyler ran back in the house and got it for me.


And that's where it's stayed since Sunday, in the car that Tyler takes to work. So, I've been using Tyler's Old Spice. I smell very masculine.

Here's the question, though: why is it all shriveled up? It Tyler just not smelly enough to have need to use it very often, so it's just really old? Or, is this a byproduct of Arizona and a portent of what is going to happen to the skin on my face?

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

I thought that was a Old Spice thing. I've seen others like that. How old is that one?

Bluebell said...

You make me laugh.

Allison said...

I don't know why you're sweating so much... haven't you heard "it's a DRY heat".

Related Posts with Thumbnails