Friday, August 21, 2009

Mail Surprise

Lillian reenacted getting the package from the front porch and opening it at least 4 times. I'd want to pretend that I got package after package as well, especially when they have....


tu-tus from Aunt Anne in them! Please, ignore Lillian's crazy post-nap hair.


I predicted that Nora was just going to eat hers. I was only slightly off.


Notice Lillian's hands: I won't give her any M&M's so she has to eat pretend ones. Isn't that the saddest thing you've ever seen?


Followed by the cutest.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Why doesn't she get M&Ms?

Emily said...

Those are so stinkin' cute. I love them (and I'm jealous). That M&M thing is hilarious!

Rileigh said...

She is rockin that new hair cut! I love it. Super cute tutus.

Natchel said...

I can't get over how much I love Nora! I just want to smoosch her in that tutu!
Don't worry, I'll stay away from your baby, I swear.

Myriah Cohen said...

Wow! Cool tutus!

So umm.. how were they made? Break it down for me, please. How many yards of tulle would you need for the little kid pattern? And what about... uhmm... how much tulle would you need for.. say.. a grown woman?

Related Posts with Thumbnails