Friday, May 15, 2009

Wicked Smarts

OK, I think I've figured this out. When driving home from Utah, We'll go to the theater where I will meet Nachel (if her husband watches the baby. Which, Nate, please do this. Your wife has been smarting for years over her missed chance, I bet. So, do it for her so she can make peace with her past) and Tyler will drive home. After the show, I will go home with Natchel in her car.

I love this plan. Nora will be able to eat close to the time of her normal last feeding. Lillian will get to sleep in her own bed. I get to see Wicked.

Also, I tried feeding Nora breastmilk in a bottle, and no amount of coaxing could persuade her I was not, in fact, trying to poison her. I tried a Nuby and she just chewed on the tip so milk leaked out perilously fast, filling her mouth, spilling out to cover her face and drench her shirt before she could even swallow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails