Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can We Build It?

When we purchased our house, it had paper blinds. These, as you can imagine, let in a lot of light, and a lot of heat. We've finally gotten around to getting real blinds. But, that's not the story here. The blinds (which you can see on the windows in the background) came wrapped in bubble wrap, which necessitated many Ace Ventura reenactments.





The thing I'm looking forward to the most with the new blinds - making my children's rooms like caves so they'll be tricked into sleeping longer. Like birds. No more 5:30 mornings for me, suckers.

5 comments:

Claire said...

tyler and lillian should come up with a routine to do on that...it'd be like tap-dancing...but different.

Vivian said...

i have black out screens in levi's room. He often sleeps until 8:30. heh heh.

Usandthings said...

Update: Nora woke up at 5:30 this morning. Jerkface. I even unplugged her nightlight to make it be darker.

Anonymous said...

Just checking, did you call Nora a Jerkface?

Myriah Cohen said...

I have something to say, and I don't know how it's going to go over: I've never seen Ace Ventura.

Related Posts with Thumbnails