Sunday, July 13, 2008

Going Away Party

I know our graduation/going away party was almost a full month ago... but I've been busy, OK? These are some pictures that my talented and lovely ex-roommate Vivian took. I asked her if Jack had something in his eye or if he was pretending to be a pirate. She wasn't sure.



Bocce ball. I only got to play a few rounds then I had to tend to... whatever.

I've been trying to convince Tyler to buy a bocce ball set for three years now. He was always skeptical of the game; he couldn't see how it could be fun. We played with Myriah's set, and BAM! he was converted.

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Yeah, Tyler kept playing and playing and playing. I wondered off at about the third round to go get more corn or something, but that Tyler just kept playing. There's no stopping him I don't think.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun!

Allison said...

I love that picture of Jack. I think that he was just doing his thing. He makes that face.

Related Posts with Thumbnails