Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kind of a creepy picture, I know


I read a book called MWF Seeking BFF and it cited research that stated that you needed to have X number of lifelong friends for maximum happiness.  I don't remember the number, but when I read it, I thought, man, I'm screwed... so it must have been more than the handful that I have.  We're talking about friends that you've known for-ev-er: that knew you when you had a gap between your two front teeth that was so wide, you could put your tongue in it; that dropped everything to go with you on a poorly-planned last-minute road trip to Utah, not knowing beforehand where you were going to stay, or what you would eat.

That you haven't talked to in a while, but whenever you're in town, they drop everything to go out to dinner with you and you pick up right where you left off, discussing Jarritos Pineapple Soda and how you can teach an object lesson on STIs with M&Ms.

I may not have very many lifers, but I'm sure glad that Tanya is one of them.  Happy Birthday Tanya!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails