Sunday, June 18, 2006

Austin's Graduation


My brother graduated with his PhD in physics this past week in Davis. We thought the get together was in the afternoon, so we made a stop at the Oakland temple in the morning. It was a beautiful day and you could see all the way to the Golden Gate bridge. While I always do enjoy going to the temple, I was disappointed as we were severely misinformed as to the time of the get together, and didn't get to spend hardly any time with Austin and his family.



I was glad the graduation was inside as it was hot outside. I didn't get very many good shots of Austin actually graduating and being hooded (is that what they call it?). He's in the fourth row from the right on the right side, sixth back. For some better pictures (and some of my siblings and cute nephews) you can check out the Degenerate Subspace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails